I felt cheated so many times today. We actually skipped our recess and lunch for Sakae @ Heeren. Pia-ed cab down to Kovan MRT station as we felt that it would shorten our journey. Ended up, we reached Somerset and saw some Meridians walking out of the same train. They were at the bus stop outside school when we were hailing for cab. -.- *Cheated case No. 1. Wasted $6 on cab fee.
Reached there, settled down and were informed that there wasn't any 3 free red plates promotion. Which means, it was off already. There goes my salmon sashimi and soft shell crab! *Cheated case No. 2.
Had no choice but to eat the salmon sushi. Tt's so bohua la. The rice of the sushi made me fuller. And I'd then eat lesser. And they'll benefit as their profits will increase...
drifting into my own world of Economics.. Damnit Sakae.
Spent 3 hours there, observing at odd people and chatting as usual. Exchanged many so-called secrets as we talked about our past. Thinking back, we were really silly la. HAHA!
Went shoe-hunting. Jas wants to buy new shoes too. Think she's buying the one from Flash and Splash. Kinda cool cool one.
And me, I've decided on buying the Converse's velvet one. Although it looks like it cannot tahan water, but who cares la. Haha.
Reached home around 8 plus already. Have yet done Econs DRQs (with an S, mind you. =x) Yes. Many many more. And chem tutorial.. heard that a new teacher is coming to take over either us or s304. Hope we'll stay by Rahman's side. I dont wan any new teachers! They wont be as funny as Rahman la. "
You funny you!"Today's math lecture test. I hope I can pass la. Shall not pin high hopes on it. My last maths test, I got 5. Whooo. Fail. Damnit.
All right. Gotta go do my hw, finally. And Ritchie's leaving in 2 days' time. Must really cherish our time with him from tmr onwards. He seems to be very unhappy with the school I think. Let's pray for him for his job interview this Sat. And I certainly hope that he would enjoy it.